Feasibility Research Group (FRG) is a privately-owned real estate services company specializing in commercial real estate appraisal, inspection, and research. Like many small businesses, FRG has been impacted by COVID-19.
However, the services that we provide are deemed essential by most states and thus we remain willing and able to assist you with your appraisal services and market research needs.
FRG practices social distancing. Currently, all employees are working from remote locations. Further, if an FRG appraiser is conducting an on-site inspection he/she will practice social distancing during the subject property inspection.
The FRG appraiser conducting the inspection will:
- Maintain six feet distance from all property contacts
- Request that only one person accompany the appraiser on the inspection
- Not touch any fixtures, door handles, light switches, etc in the facility
- Require unobstructed access and views of the interior of the building
- Wear protective covering including but not limited to gloves and face masks
Further, as much as possible FRG appraisers will seek to conduct virtual interior inspections leveraging technology such as Skype and/or FaceTime*.
FRG will continue to monitor the coronavirus and its impact very carefully and provide updates as needed.
*NOTE: USPAP does not require a physical inspection. Appraisal Foundation Statement
The Appraisal Foundation, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the Appraisal Institute have deemed virtual inspections to be acceptable.