FRG is a real estate services firm that completes appraisals, appraisal reviews, feasibility studies and inspection services. Our clients include government agencies, local municipalities, financial institutions and private investors.
The quality of our work, turnaround time along with our customer service has earned us a reputation as a highly recommended, responsive and dedicated business partner.
Our Mission: Provide our clients critical thinking to develop solutions for real estate problems.
Our Purpose: Help to build and sustain communities.
FRG’s MAI Appraisers have fulfilled rigorous education and experience requirements and must adhere to strict standards and a code of professional ethics.
Recognized as a mark of excellence in the field of real estate valuation and analysis courts of law, government agencies, financial institutions, and investors.
Appraisers who become designated members of the Appraisal Institute have completed required state license or certification requirements and have completed: an additional 180 hours of education, an additional 4,500 hours of specialized commercial appraisals, pass a comprehensive written exam, and complete and support a demonstration commercial appraisal report.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certification
- United States Department of Transportation DBE Unified Certification
- State Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Certification (Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia)
- State Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Certification (Maryland, Ohio)
- State Small Business Enterprise (SBE) Certification (Maryland, Ohio)
- Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority DBE
- Cuyahoga County, Ohio SBE and MBE
- Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District SBE and MBE
|Certified General Appraiser||MAI Designated Appraiser|
|MAI Designated Appraisal Education|
|Appraisal Course Hours||300||480|
|Specialized Education with Exam|
|Business Practices and Ethics||No||Yes|
|General Appraiser Report Writing & Case Studies||No||Yes|
|Advanced Income Capitalization||No||Yes|
|Advanced Market Analysis & Highest and Best Use||No||Yes|
|Advanced Concepts & Case Studies||No||Yes|
|Certified General Exam||Yes||Yes|
|AI Designated Member Exam||No||Yes|
|Commercial RE Appraisal Hours||1,500||4,500|
|Demonstration Appraisal Report|
|Oral Defense of Report||No||Yes|
FRG completes high quality real estate appraisals, appraisal reviews, feasibility studies and capital needs assessments. The team gathers and analyzes facts, statistics, and other pertinent information to solve real estate problems.
- Marries technology with FRG’s LEAN appraisal process to complete high quality appraisals
- 2-Stage Quality Control Process which includes a final MAI designated appraiser review of all appraisals
- Market Research team utilizing the most up to date database of primary and secondary market information
- Compliance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) and the Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery and Enforcement Act (FIRREA) regulations