Feasibility Research Group is a national firm that is proud to be headquartered in Northeast Ohio. Over the past five years, we have seen great things happening in the Cleveland area. To ensure that we are doing our part to help with the re- invigoration of the community, we are offering a unique opportunity.
Feasibility Research Group is issuing a “Reverse RFP” and accepting proposals for the completion of one strategic analysis. Proposals considered for this RFP may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Housing study
- Retail study
- Market study
The selected proposal will outline a defined project need and will demonstrate the potential for impact the research findings will provide.
Submission Guidelines & Requirements
Interested organizations should submit a response to include the following information:
a. What problem is your organization or community working to solve?
b. How do you think the research findings will help your efforts to build and/or sustain the community?
c. What actions will your organization take as a direct result of the findings?
d. What other methods has your organization previously undertaken to attempt to solve the problem?
e. Provide a list of key stakeholders for the proposal and everyone’s role within the organization
Email a PDF response, of no more than 5 pages, to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00PM ET, Friday, May 25, 2018 to be considered.
Feasibility Research Group anticipates selecting at least two organizations to have more in-depth discussions with and will make an award to one of these “finalist” individuals or firms.
Submit questions by no later than 5:00PM, Friday, May 4, 2018 to email@example.com. On Monday, May 7, 2018, answers to all questions will be posted on www.frg-consultants.com.
The project to be completed by FRG may include, but is not limited to the following:
1. Market Study
- Demographic and household analysis
- Economic base and employment analysis
- Existing community infrastructure and amenities
- Resident profiles and assessments of community needs
2. Housing Study
- Analysis of existing housing supply within a target community
- Analysis of demand for housing
- Recommendation of optimal housing mix
3. Retail Study
- Assessment of the current retail market within a target community
- Assessment of the competition capturing retail expenditures
- Analysis of demand for retail
- Recommendation of the optimal mix of retail opportunities
RFP & Project Timelines
The Request for Proposal timeline is as follows:
Request for Proposal Issuance – April 23, 2018
Selection of Finalist Bidders – May 25, 2018
Client Selection and Engagement – June 1, 2018
Contract Award – June 8, 2018
The anticipated date for project completion is 8-10 weeks from contract award and/or project kick-off meeting.
Feasibility Research Group will rate proposals based on the following factors, with potential community impact being the most important factor:
1. Responsiveness to the requirements set forth in this Request for Proposal
2. Relevant projects with a clear need for strategic analysis
3. Potential for impact and future action based on project findings
Feasibility Research Group reserves the right to award to the bidder that presents the best value partnership, as determined solely by Feasibility Research Group in its absolute discretion.